This summer William and Kendall both are running track and doing a phenomenal job. So as their parents, we are going to take a moment to brag. As most of you know Will has made a name for himself in track for the past several years and has made it to the AAU Junior Olympics every year for the past 4 years...and he did it again this year. But Kendall surprised us all this summer...she's going too!! Kendall is advancing to National competition in the 800 meter run (yes- 2 laps) and triathlon (shot put, high jump and 200 meter dash)-some of her videos are below. Her dedication and drive have been a motivation and inspiration to us as her parents. We are so proud to have such great kids that have excelled in academics as well as athletics!! WAY TO GO!!
Our Star Athletes!!
Kendall's long jump
Okay - so I know you're wondering where is Will's video...well I got so excited during his hurdles race I dropped the camera. But trust me when I say he did his thing in a big way!!
No comments:
Post a Comment